Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Holiday

What I did on Christmas Eve was that I played my Nintendo DS game Mario Kart. On Christmas, I ate macaroni and cheese, brown stuffing, chicken and greens. Then, the hole week of December 27-31, I saw lots and lots of snow coming down. My mom cleaned up the snow with a shovel and salt. On Friday, I celebrated New Year's two thousand eleven by watching T.V. On New Year's day, I opened my polyanna gift and it was a Gamestop card. On Sunday, I ate some more dinner and watched the Eagles play againist the Cowboys. The score was thirteen to fourteen. Then, I went home at 15 minutes after 7 after the game was over. My mom said "do not stay up too late because you have school". I went to bed at 11:00pm last night after that long break.

2 comments:

  1. you added lots of details you got some mistakes but you had every letter capspitailize

    ReplyDelete
  2. DeShaun your work is so insperational and full of so many details I read your work before and I don't see no errors in it. Anyway your work is so good.

    ReplyDelete