Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Own Life




I  was born on November 9, 1995 in Philadelphia, PA. Throughout my life, I have been living in the hood for 15 years. I went to Greenfield School for years and for summer school. I have been living at 1322 S Colorado St and I moved at 1730 Reed St. In 2005, I had to ignore Jabriel Williams’ screaming which had scared me, Vincent and the other class. In summer school, I had to break up Marcus and Vincent’s fight by talking to them and telling them to get along. In 2008, I went to Nebinger School for 2 years and I graduated. After I  graduated, I went to spend some time with my family and friends. And now, I am in South Philadelphia High School for 4 years.
In the future, after I finish high school, I will be able to make some new friends at college.  I do not know what college I am going to but its really good. At the college, I want to make music videos, rap beats and draw a art of myself as a gangster.


No comments:

Post a Comment