Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Memorial Day

My memorial day was a lot exciting! On Saturday, I went to Walmart and McDonalds on a sunny day. At the Mcdonalds in Walmart, I ate a beautiful sausage, egg and cheese mcgriddles. Next, we went to buy some food and charcoal at Walmart. Then, we went to the Home Depot. At the Home Depot, we bought big bags of dirt and plants for home. That is what I did on Saturday.

Let me tell you what I did on Sunday. On Sunday, I went to my grandma's house for a barbecue dinner. For a barbecue dinner, I only ate brown hot dogs and black hamburgers on grandma's white plate. It was the best dinner I have ever had. Then, I went home and got on my compact computer to see if bad weather was coming to our area. That is what I did on Sunday.

Here is what I did Yesterday on Memorial Day. On Memorial Day, I really ate my leftovers from Sunday. I heated up the leftovers at my grandma's white microwave. Then, I went home and got ready for school the next day. That is what I did Yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment