Friday, November 18, 2011

Reflection on This Week

My week was truly amazing! On Monday, I did some work in the grammar book. Then, I worked with William to write a whole paragraph on Black Boy on page 104. Next, on the computer, I had to change all of my sentences for my webzine blog. Later, I rewrote the Black boy paragraph as a quiz and typed it up and emailed it to Ms. Mckeone. That was my day on Monday.

On Tuesday, I had written my warm up on the paper. Then, Ms. Amber and I worked through my assignments. Also, I had published my blog webzine however I added a link to magazine website. After, I really did nothing the rest of the day. Next, I wrote my homework on the paper. That was my day on Tuesday.

On Wednesday, when Ms. McKeone was not here, we had a substitute teacher. Our substitute teacher was named Mrs. Capuni. Ms. Evans gave us the do now on the board. I did my 3 quizzes on the computer in the back of the room. Later in the day I did my free time on the new computer. That is what I did on Wednesday

Yesterday, I did a number game with my classmates. Then, I took my mail to the nurse. Later, I  played hockey in the gym with my other friends. After, I went on the computer and did my personal stuff like checking my gmail and yahoo. That is what I did Yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment