Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Holidays

My holiday last week was fantastic! On Christmas Eve, I called my dad and asked him if he was coming. Then, I went to my grandma's house and watched the Eagles game. Next, I went home and got on my phone to check my facebook page. After that, I went to bed and fell asleep at something at 11:50pm. That is what I did on Christmas Eve.

On Christmas Day, I was glad to see my father and he gave me $60.00 dollars. After my dad came, I went to my grandma's and ate Christmas dinner. I ate turkey, cabbage, macaroni and cheese and stuffing. That was the best dinner I ever had. That is what I did on Christmas Day.

My week last week was okay. I checked my emails on my phone. I washed my face and body in my home bathroom. Next, at the end of the week, I ate pizza and buffalo wings. I had a good week last week.

On New Year's Eve, I had helped set up the table for my mom. Then, I had to do juice boxes and soda boxes. Next, I watched the new year's with Ryan Seacrest on ABC. Finally, I said happy new year's when the ball dropped down. That was my new year's in 2011.

My new year's resolution is getting good grades. My other new year's resolution is going to the Upward Bound program. This year, I am going to get all a's and b's like I did last year. This year, I am going to get better every single day by working. That is my new year's resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment