Thursday, November 8, 2012

College Fair Essay

College fair in the gymnasium was the best. At the fair, I greeted new people and asked them what majors do colleges have. I told the people my majors I will study is business and computer engineering. I wrote the information on a little card and what year I'm graduating. That was the first part.

I visited a few tables like UPenn, Drexel, Temple, Widener, Arcadia and Howard University. They all had what I was looking and what I want to study. Arcadia and Howard are outside of the city and into different states. I also looked at Penn State to see if I wanted to go that college. That was my second part.

I will go again to the college fair next year. Next year when I'm a senior, I will start applying to different colleges. When I apply to colleges, I will pick the most out of probably 10. I will hopefully get accepted into that college. That is what I will do.


No comments:

Post a Comment