Thursday, November 8, 2012

Personal Goal; Finding a Job

My personal goal is to find a job. I have already created a résumé including experience and skills. After creating the résumé, I signed up for Careerbuilder for a profile and attached the résumé as a doc. I can search and apply for hundreds of jobs in the area. That is what I can do

For the next step, I am going to practice job interview skills. I need to be calm and cool when I practice.  
I am going to look for some job questions on the Internet. I will write those job questions on my notebook. Dressing up for an interview makes me look nice and neat.

The steps  I will take for my goal is to practice interview questions. I will sit down and practice questions with someone in the classroom. Maybe, I will practice the questions at home. I will print out the questions and read them to myself those are the steps I will take.




1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    Thank you for mentioning and using CareerBuilder, we really appreciate the shout out! Please know that we are here to help should you have any questions about our site or on how to maximize your job search. We can be reached on twitter via @CBhelp. I would also recommend using http://cb.com/gKEcFA it provides many useful tips that could assist you in your search. Good luck!

    Thank you,
    CBhelp

    ReplyDelete