Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Bing Photo

On a bing photo, I see a picture of a nighttime or morning sky. I see 2 churches in the photo that represents Jesus. In the photo, I see a man or a horse that looks like a statue. I also see green lights flashing with the traffic running. That is what I see in the photo.

On the website bing.com, I think that the photo represents the city of London. In the photo, I think the statue represents the plaza of the palace. I think the photo up on the website looks like a nighttime sky. Also, I think the photo on the website looks like a cloudy night or cloudy morning. That is what the photo represents.

In the 18th or 19th century U.S generals began to fight in the plaza. After the battle, the leaders had to rename the plaza to honor the general after he died. The people had to built the statue of the general with stone. The statue in the picture looks very nice and represents him. That statue's color is any kind of color.

In the photo, I see a photo of a bank building that is old. The bank was built in the middle ages or the old ages. In the building years ago, the early settlers have had a trading center here of the old Mississippi. Today, the bank building that was built in the 1700's was called Place D'Armes. The place was a dedicated parkland.

In the bing photo, I see a big church that is in the background. On the church, I see a clock that shows what time it is in New Orealeans, LA that looks like London, England. I see the wooden cross that is on top of the church. I also see red doors that are on the church building that looks like a palace. That is what I see in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment