Wednesday, February 15, 2012

The Hunger Games paragraph

This is a summary about The Hunger Games. What I liked about the Hunger Games is Katniss volunteering for Prim in the Hunger Games. I liked the part where Katniss stood up for Prim when she volunteered in the games. I liked the part where Effie excitedly cheers for Katniss in the middle of the book. I liked the part where everyone put three fingers on their lips and blowing a kiss to Katniss. Those were the parts I liked in the story.

What I did not love about the Hunger Games part is Katniss pushing Peeta in the shattered glass. I did not like the part where Haymitch yelled at Katniss for pushing Peeta. I did not like the fact where Haymitch shoved Katniss into the wall saying its just a game. I did not also liked the part where Katniss shoved him back because of his breath and wine. Those are the parts I did not like.

What I did not like about the Hunger Games is the boy from district 1 stabbing Rue with a spear. I did not like the part where Rue had blood coming from her body. I did not like the part where Katniss was crying and had tears in her eyes. I also did not like the part where Rue had died from a spear being in her stomach. That is why I did not like the parts of the Hunger Games.

What I had liked about the Hunger Games is Cinna trying to make Katniss look beautiful for the interview. I had really like that Cinna had to put all of that glimmer on the dress. I really liked the part where the dress was on fire and surprised everyone. I had liked the part in the Hunger Games that Katniss had on the dress for the interview because she wants to look neat. I also like the part where Cinna had done her hair in the games.

What I loved in the Hunger Games is Katniss and Peeta staying together on television in the Hunger Games. I loved that Katniss and Peeta won the games of District 12. The third thing I loved about the Hunger Games is a hovercraft letting down two ladders for Katniss and Peeta to climb on. I also loved about the part of the book is Katniss and Peeta going to the Hospital to get their cuts healed. That is what I liked about the Hunger Games part.

In the end of the book, I felt really happy that Katniss saw all of the mentors again. I felt happy that Katniss saw all of friends in the Training Center. I felt happy that Katniss and Peeta sat in the victors seat after they won the games. I also felt happy that Katniss and Peeta were crowned since the host cut the crown into half. I really felt happy that in the end of the Hunger Games everything settled.

No comments:

Post a Comment