Friday, February 24, 2012

My Weekend Plans

This weekend, I am going to get on the laptop. I am going to go on Google search and watch all kinds of videos. Next, I think that I am going to go on my Facebook page and look on my status. Later, I think I am going to take some photos on my webcam. That is what I am going to do today after school.

Here is what I am going to on Saturday. On Saturday, I think I am going to go to IHOP and eat breakfast.  For breakfast, I am going to eat pancakes, eggs, sausage and or bacon. It will be the best breakfast anybody will have. That is what I am to do on Saturday.

Here is what I am going to do on Sunday. On Sunday, I am going to go to my grandma's house for dinner. For dinner, I'm probably going to eat macaroni and cheese, corn bread and some fried chicken. It will be the best dinner I will have. Later, I'm going home and going to watch TV in my living room. Finally, I am going into my room and I'm going to bed. That is what I am going to do on Sunday.

Vincent: Deshaun your work is excellent. I love the fact that you talked about how you're going to IHOP. You made me extra full this morning. You have no errors or fragments in your work. GOOD JOB!

No comments:

Post a Comment